The amount of social data available to you and your marketing team is growing every day - but what can you do with it? We've partnered with Spredfast to teach you the value of social data and the actionable insights your marketing team can unlock through your social media efforts to fully optimize your marketing strategy. Space is limited so register now!
You will learn how to:
- Uncover the true value of your social data
- Use social data to influence your marketing strategy
- Marry social media and digital marketing effectively
- Tie social media data to ROI
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
2 pm ET/1 pm CT
- Chris Kerns has spent more than a decade defining digital strategy and is at the forefront of finding insights from digital data. He currently leads Analytics and Research at Spredfast, a social marketing platform empowering enterprise organizations to connect with consumers in an increasingly social world. His research has appeared in The New York Times, Forbes, USA Today and AdWeek, among other publications. Follow him at @chriskerns.
- Mark Josephson, CEO of Bitly, is a successful startup executive with a proven track record of building great teams and high-growth companies. Mark joined Bitly in September 2013 to help support the ever-increasing power of the link. He was previously the CEO of Outside.in, a leading hyper local media company that was acquired by AOL in 2011 and merged with Patch.com, where he then served as a senior vice president. Prior to that, Mark was President and CMO at Seevast. Follow him at @markjosephson.